Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chaucer's Bookstore in Santa Barbara

Chaucer's Bookstore has been in business since 1974 and is one of my favorite independent bookstores in Santa Barbara! Chaucer's Bookstore is a nice sized independent bookstore filled with many aisles of books, including a large children's book selection!

I usually spent quite a bit of time at Chaucer's Bookstore when I'm there. I always seem to find many interesting book titles while I'm there perusing the bookshelves! Chaucer's has many author events. To see what's coming up, check the events section on their website by clicking on the Chaucer's Bookstore link above. You can also become a fan of Chaucer's on Facebook to see the latest news. You'll also find other pertinent information on Chaucer's website, including store hours and phone number.
Chaucer's Books Storefront

No comments:

Post a Comment