2. Which Book is the Best Sequel You’ve Read So Far in 2021?
3. A 2021 Book Release You Haven't Read Yet, But Want Read Before The Year Is Up?
Arsenic and Adobo (A Tita Rosie's Kitchen Mystery) by Mia P. Manansala
4. Most Anticipated Book Release(s) For the Second Half of 2021?
Dead Wednesday by Jerry Spinelli (August 3, 2021)
5. Biggest Book Disappointments
6. Your Biggest Book Surprise
8. Your Newest Fictional Crush?
9. Your Newest Favorite Character?
10. Did You Read a Book That Made You Cry?
11. Which 2021 Book Made You Happy?
The Little Book of Lost Words: Collywobbles, Snollygosters, and 86 Other Surprisingly Useful Terms Worth Resurrecting by Joe Gillard is an awesome read!! I love this hardback book with unique words worth resurrecting. The words themselves are funky and made me smile learning the meanings of them.
12. Most Beautiful Book You’ve Purchased So Far This Year (Or Received)?
13. Which Books Do You Need to Read by the End of the Year?
14. Do You Have a Favorite Book Community Member?