Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
It was difficult to narrow down which books to choose this week for the best beach reads... But I was able to select all fiction reads that I've found to be fun, fast and engaging novels to read while passing time at the beach this summer! Click on the links below to read my reviews of each novel.
1. The Good Traitor by Ryan Quinn
2. The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack
3. Deadly Readings by Laura Bradford
4. Falling Awake by Jayne Ann Krentz
5. Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender
6. Hot Target by Suzanne Brockmann
7. Fidelity by Thomas Perry
8. Murder & Moonflowers (The Herbalist #1) by Leslie Leigh
9. The Selkie Spell by Sophie Moss
10. Hour Game by David Baldacci
Share with me your favorite beach recommendations in the comment section below!