Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goodreads ---Meet your next F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E Book!

I've recently learned about the Goodreads website ( http://www.goodreads.com/) from Skyring. Goodreads helps book lovers find new books to read based on what they've enjoyed reading in the past!

According to the Goodreads Website:

Goodreads is a free website for book lovers. Imagine it as a large library that you can wander through and see everyone's bookshelves, their reviews, and their ratings. You can also post your own reviews and catalog what you have read, are currently reading, and plan to read in the future. Don’t stop there – join a discussion group, start a book club, contact an author, and even post your own writing.

Signing up is simple — you just enter your name, email, and a password.

I plan to join Goodreads soon. I look forward to seeing which books are recommended for me to read  based on books I've enjoyed reading in the past. I'll keep you posted as to which books I've been recommended by Goodreads and if I've enjoyed reading the books they've recommended! Wish me luck on my reading journey!!

Are you a member of Goodreads? What do you like most/least about their website? Have you enjoyed their book recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment