Friday, January 6, 2012

The Generosity of Bookcrossers!

So, I've let it be known in the Bookcrossing Chit Chat forum that I began a blog pertaining to all things book related that interest me. Low and behold, my Bookcrossing pal from Australia, Mozette, immediately upon learning about my new blog  wrote about it on her blog. Very cool! Thank you very much, Mozette, for promoting my new blog!!

So, I'd like to return the favor by promoting Mozette's blog pertaining to books on mine... Mozette is a reader, a writer, a collector of rare and out-of-print books and an extraordinary blogger! Please visit her blog called My Reading List at the following link: http://www.continuousreader.blogspot.com/

Last but not least, I would also love to give a special thank you to my Bookcrossing book pal, Boekentrol, from the The Netherlands for sending me a Christmas Card and a copy of the novel, The Mistress of Abha by William Newton, from my wishlist on Bookcrossing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! FiestyPom2Love! Thank you so much for promoting my blog! I'm so happy, excited and proud that you've plugged my blog in yours. My blog doesn't get advertised very often; but when it does, it's great.

    Thank you again! I appreciate your wonderful and kind gesture. :D

    ReplyDelete