Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to My 2012 Reading Journey!

I wanted a way to chronicle my reading journey with others... A Blog seems like the perfect space to share what I'm reading throughout the year with other readers and start a basic dialogue/discussion about the books I'm reading.

In addition to posting and discussing books I'll be reading, I'd like to share posts regarding any author and/or book events I may attend throughout the year ahead.

I also enjoy visiting independent bookstores, so I will also discuss the various bookstores I visit and what I enjoyed about each one.

Plus, I'll make any post that pertains to books, reading, authors and so on, that I may find interesting in the year ahead.

See you in the year ahead! I look forward to meaningful book discussions with you!

4 comments:

  1. A lovely way to share the journey - and show others the way. Have you considered Goodreads at all? There are quite a few BookCrossers there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skyring, I've not even sure I've heard of Goodreads before!! Thank you for telling me about this website. I look forward to learning more about Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another site is Librarything.com which is similar to Goodreads.com. Come to My Reading List (my blog) and you'll be able to see a whole lot more links and contacts of interest. My Reading List has been going for 3 years in May this year... and I've had a lot of fun putting it together. :D

    I do love the look of yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice way to start the new year and a new blog! Keep up the good work!

    ~Ann~
    (Misstree from BC)

    ReplyDelete