Monday, January 2, 2012

Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen

After much deliberation, I've chosen to kickoff 2012 by reading the novel Nature Girl by Carl Hiassen! I've chosen to read this novel for three major reasons:

A) I've read Hiaasen's novel Skinny Dip twice and loved it! Ever since then, I've wanted to read another one of his novels.

B) Nature Girl sounds like a very fun and lightweight read to kick off the new year.

C) Last, but not least, Nature Girl has been sitting on my bookshelf since September 2008, so it's way past due for me to read.

For more information about Nature Girl, please visit Carl Hiaasen's website by clicking on the following link: http://www.carlhiaasen.com/books/books-nature.html

Have you read Carl Hiaasen's novel Nature Girl? If so, what did you think of it? Which Carl Hiaasen's novel is your ABSOLUTE favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment