Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Indie/Self-Published Books

 


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Below are my top ten favorite indie/self-published books listed in no particular order of importance. It was difficult to narrow down my choices.


1. Final Stop Albuquerque by Alice Zogg

2. Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee

3. My Conversations With Black: 13 People, 1 Body by Bill Puett, Ph.D.

4. Ravens in the Rain: A Noir Love Story by Christie Santo & Jeff Santo

5. Books, Blogs & Reality by Ryan Ringbloom

6. Quirky Berkeley by Tom Dalzell

7.  All By My Selfie by Jo Noelle

8. Kentucky on the Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace


10. Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness #2) by Laura Kaye

Have you read any of these books?

8 comments:

  1. Nice picks! All totally new to me ones!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the beauty sometimes of Indie published books, they aren't widely known. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  2. The only author I've read on here was Laura Kaye and I enjoyed her book. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading other books by Laura Kaye.

      Delete
  3. It's always nice to see bloggers' favorite books. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read any of these, but glad you enjoyed them!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/top-ten-tuesday-414-spotify-wrapped-book-tag-2022/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete