Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Audiobook Narrators

 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I love audiobooks and have listening to them for years. Last year in fact, I listened to more audiobooks than read physical books or ebooks... And it looks like this same trend will be the case for me as well this year.

I now realize that in 2021, I made a post of my top 12 favorite audiobook narrators! Many of the same narrators made this list too. However, I've added three new favorite narrators in this post. Without further ado, below are my ten favorite audiobook narrators in no specific order of importance:

1. Simon Vance
2. Bahni Turpin
3. Bernadette Dunne
4. Traci Odom
5. Angela Dawe
6. Will Patton
7. Paul Boehmer
8. Stefan Rudnicki
9. Grover Gardner
10. Jayne Entwistle

Do you enjoy some of the same audiobook narrators as me? Let's compare notes!

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! All new to me ones! Not an audiobook person myself so I took this topic on a different spin!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete