Thursday, April 6, 2023

I've NEVER Had This Happen On Blogger Before!!

In all of the years I've been a book blogger here on Blogger, I've never had a single blog post REMOVED/UNPUBLISHED before until recently.

Apparently, my book review for Sheriff in Her Stocking by Cheryl Gorman has been pulled because it 'supposedly' violates some sort of community guideline(s)!?!? I will have to look into the matter more deeply to figure out what the issue is exactly, because honestly I don't really know. I've never encountered this issue before and I am actually really flabbergasted. 

I wrote and published my review for Sheriff in Her Stocking by Cheryl Gorman sometime in 2014 I believe... And it remained published for a longtime before it was pulled.

Has anyone else encountered this situation before from the admins on Blogger?

5 comments:

  1. I've never even heard that they pull blogposts. I had never heard of the book and just checked, it's not my type of thing. But - the only reason I can think of is that the book itself had some complaint and was put on a certain index, they are getting more funny all the time with that sort of thing. Or, someone read your review and complained, though why anyone would go through such trouble, especially since it is an older review, I have no idea.
    And, the book is still on Goodreads.
    Let me know if you find out what the reason was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny part is I've reviewed other 'erotica' type novels in the past and those haven't had any issues. So who knows. I haven't had a chance to look into the matter with the holiday weekend going on currently.

      Delete
    2. It's definitely weird. I cannot imagine you writing anything inappropriate.

      Delete
  2. I've heard of a couple of other bloggers getting old posts flagged recently...like Sam over at BookChase and Greg at Greg's Book Haven; and someone else had one of their posts deleted, but I can't remember who. I don't know what's going on with Blogger these days, but it's very frustrating. Good luck figuring this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information!! I haven't had a chance to look into the matter with the holiday weekend going on.

      Delete