Saturday, April 29, 2023

Little Free Libraries in Eureka, California

The week of April 16th, my husband and I spent 4.5 days in Eureka, California on vacation. It was our 1st time visiting Eureka, which is a small coastal town in Northern California. 

We stayed in an adorable AirBnB that was in a residential neighborhood and close to all the touristy destinations we wanted to visit during our stay in Eureka, California.

And, of course, we found a few Little Free Libraries during our visit to Eureka... In fact, we found three Little Free Libraries during our visit. However, we forgot to take a photograph of the last one we found! 

The really cool thing is we discovered our 1st Little Free Library in front of the AirBnB we stayed at in Eureka! How cool is that?





Have you visited any Little Free Libraries recently?

8 comments:

  1. These are both very cute. I love that you're able to find them everywhere. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is fun to find LFLs and am so thrilled that they are almost everywhere. When I 1st started blogging in 2012, there were not as many LFLs as there are today.

      Delete
  2. Seems to be LFL month for you. I don't think I've ever seen that many LFLs, as I already mentioned, they are usually a lot larger here. I don't know of any smaller privately owned ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've lost count at this point as to how many Little Free Libraries I've found since 2012 when I first learned about them! Some I discovered accidentally while doing other activities and others were planned visits.

      Delete
    2. I have found a lot of big ones and often carry around a book or two to leave.

      Delete
    3. I try to remember to carry a book or two with me as well to leave at LFLs.

      Delete
    4. And if I don't find anything today, I leave a book for the next time I come somewhere and don't have one.

      Delete