My husband and I have become YouTube addicts over the past few years, ditching regular, cable television for YouTube instead. We don't always watch the same YouTube channels though. Below are ten of my favorite YouTube channels in no particular order of preference.
1. Dr. John Campbell PhD - I love Dr. Campbell's YouTube channel. He's a retired nurse teacher in England.
2. Dr. Eric Berg DC - you can find a lot of different health related topics presented on Dr. Berg's channel, including information on the keto diet and intermittent fasting.
3. Medicine with Dr. Moran MD - Dr. Moran's videos are on a wide variety of medical topics which include topics on diet, sleep and exercise.
4. So Woolly - A knitting channel with easy to follow tutorials! I am a knitter and this is one of my favorite knitting channels.
5. Studio Knit - Another knitting channel with easy to follow tutorials! I am a knitter and this is another one of my favorite knitting channels.
6. Marly Bird - Another knitting and crocheting channel that I also love! Marly Bird makes knitting and crocheting fun to learn.
7. The Mingled Yarncast - This is a newer yarn/knitting vlog! I love the enthusiasm of the host, Stephen aka Knitphen. His shows are never boring and his finished knitted items are amazing!
8. CriminOlly - Olly is a book tuber in the UK who focuses his vlog on crime, pulp, and horror genres for the most part. I don't read a lot of books from these genres, but I do like the content and how it is presented.
9. Brady Brandwood - I love his channel for his videos on Leon the Lobster. Leon is a lobster that was purchased/rescued from a grocery store and is now being kept in am aquarium vs being eaten. The videos are interesting as it is fun to watch a lobster in action. Who knew lobsters could be so entertaining?
10. Kuma's Kitchen - A cooking channel with original recipes. I've been watching this channel for quite a few years... I don'y even cook, BUT I love the host's (Kevin Riley) enthusiasm. Kevin Riley's tagline for his channel is "Make cooking fun again."
Do you have any favorite YouTube channels you like to watch?