Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Under The Pear Tree by Julia Kelly

Holiday Themed Short Story
Yes, I've read another Christmas themed short story this holiday season! 

I read Under The Pear Tree by Julia Kelly, which is approximately 37 pages in length (although it felt a lot shorter than 37 pages!!)

I was able to download Under The Pear Tree by Julia Kelly to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon!

Below is my honest, unbiased review of Under The Pear Tree by Julia Kelly.

Under The Pear Tree by Julia Kelly is a Victorian, Christmas themed short story with a sweet and charming romance. I liked the two main characters and the story, BUT as I've already mentioned this short was way TOO SHORT for my liking!

The following is a plot summary for Under The Pear Tree by Julia Kelly from Amazon:
Eleanor Morris has loved her brother's best friend, Lord Michael Hawley, for years and he has no idea. That's exactly why she doesn't want to spend Christmas at his country estate. But Michael has plans of his own to make this a Christmas she'll never forget.
I am giving Under The Pear Tree by Julia Kelly a rating of 3 stars out of 5 stars. 

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on a holiday fix as well!
    I am so tempted to read this one but I already have a few Christmas stories lined up. Oh well, I'll still download it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!! Happy New Year!!

      Delete