Friday, December 1, 2017

50/50 Friday ~ Favorite/Least Favorite Book Read in November



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


This week's topic is your Best/Worst Book Read in November 2017! 

I didn't read many books during the month of November, so not much to choose from... At least it was easy to make a decision on my best/worst read this month!

My Best Book Read in November 2017

Take Your Pants Off!! by Libbie Hawker
(Click above link to read my review.)




My Worst Book Read in November 2017

The One Who Got Away by Kristina Wright
(Click above link to read my review.) 





So, which books were your best and worst reads 
in November 2017?

6 comments:

  1. Take Off Your Pants definitely sounds interesting! I hope it'll give you that push you need to start a novel next year :) Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Happy Friday!!

      Delete
  2. My best was Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward. My worst was The Benefactor by Susan Sontag. Let's hope we both get more books read in December! I made my list today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading to you during the month in December as well!

      Thank you for sharing your favorite and worst reads for November!

      Delete
  3. Take Your Pants Off.... before I finished reading the whole title I thought it was going to be a romance novel lol. I'm going to have to get this one! I need all the help I can get when it comes to outlining.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Take Your Pants Off! sounded like a romance and/or erotica novel when I 1st read it too!

      It is really good for book writing and look forward to trying the techniques suggested.

      Delete