Sunday, December 17, 2017

Wolves For The Holiday 1.1 by Josette Reuel

Erotica Short Story
It's the count down to Christmas, so I couldn't resist reading some holiday themed short stories!

I decided to read Wolves For The Holiday 1.1 by Josette Reuel, which is an erotica, holiday themed short story approximately 42 pages in length.

I was able to download Wolves For The Holiday 1.1 by Josette Reuel to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of Wolves For The Holiday 1.1 by Josette Reuel.

Usually, an erotica, holiday themed short story featuring a sexy shape shifting wolf would make for an exciting read... But Wolves For The Holiday 1.1 by Josette Reuel wasn't such an exciting read for me after all! Jaz, the leading female character had to many hang ups for me about her body image. The writing was okay and the characters needed more development to make them more 3-dimensional... I also didn't like the bad case of instalove (or should I say instalust??) between Jaz and Ridge. I think a longer storyline with more plot development could have made this read really pop.

The following is a plot summary for Wolves For The Holiday 1.1 by Josette Reuel from Amazon:
Jaz, Chaylea, and Gabby escape to a secluded cabin for a writing retreat.
The holidays were never easy for the three single women, so even a snow storm wasn’t going to force them back to all of their well meaning family and the happy couples they would have to deal with back home.
Then the wolves appeared.
Jaz couldn’t understand the connection that she felt for the huge beasts and her heart ached when the owner of the cabin showed up with a rifle. 
A dream out of one of their books.
Jaz isn’t sure what to make of the three naked men that appeared out of the storm, but the instant lust has her doing things that are very out of character for her.
Is Ridge Jaz’s dream man? Will she cave to the passion between them or will she allow fear to keep her from what she wants?
I am giving Wolves For The Holiday 1.1 by Josette Reuel a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment