Friday, December 1, 2017

Little Free Library in Martinez, California!!



My husband and I enjoyed lunch in Hercules, California with friends at an Indian restaurant this afternoon.

On our way home, we stopped off at a very cute Little Free Library in Martinez, California. I left two books for other readers to discover... And I was thrilled to find a hardback edition of Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez, which is a historical novel that has been on my reading wishlist for quite a while now. So, decided to take Wench home with me.

I am so glad to have found yet another new to me Little Free Library this year! 

Have a great weekend everyone and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Wench will be worth the read. Sounds like end up reading a lot of the same novels.

      Delete