Monday, August 28, 2017

Shadow of the Crimson Queen by Eric A. Radulski



I listened to Shadow of the Crimson Queen by Eric A. Radulski and narrated by the author.

Listening time for Shadow of the Crimson Queen by Eric A. Radulski is 1 hour, 11 minutes.

I was able to download Shadow of the Crimson Queen by Eric A. Radulski to my Kindle for FREE from Audible.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of Shadow of the Crimson Queen by Eric A. Radulski.

The only thing I liked about Shadow of the Crimson Queen by Eric A. Radulski was that it was FREE!!! The author was a poor narrator and I didn't like the dramatic music played throughout this short story... Nor did I care for the long pauses between sections that kept me wondering if Shadow of the Crimson Queen was finally finished.

I didn't care for the storyline, the characters, or the author's writing style. Let's just say, I won't be going out of my way to read anything else written by Eric A. Radulski.

The following is a plot summary for Shadow of the Crimson Queen by Eric A. Radulski from Audible:
Yaran Blackencloak, a bard with bad luck and a poor reputation, is ripped violently from his mundane existence when he is tempted into the service of a demon goddess. He gets more than he bargains for, though, for when Yaran tries to return to the life he knew, he finds it permanently, tragically changed.
I am giving Shadow of the Crimson Queen by Eric A. Radulski a rating of 1 star out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment