Monday, August 7, 2017

Top Ten Authors I Still Want to Meet in Person!

I've had many wonderful opportunities to meet more authors in person than I can recall over the years at indie bookstore author signings events and literary festivals. I've enjoyed each and every one of these experiences! I look forward to attending more author signing events in the future.

With that said, there are still so many authors I'd love to met in real life and have them sign copies of their books for me. Here's a quick list of the top ten authors I'd like to met in person:

Margaret Atwood
Diana Gabaldon
Tamar Myers
Robin Lafevers
Barbara Kingsolver
Jerry Spinelli
Geraldine Brooks
Gloria Steinem
Louise Hay
Marjane Satrapi

Which authors would you most like to meet in person?

2 comments:

  1. That is a good list! Do you have many author events where you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have a lot of book signings where I live!! I live in San Francisco's East Bay region.

      There are two wonderful indie bookstores near me that have had several fabulous authors come to sign books in their store (The following authors have made it to local bookstores near me: Lisa See, Joyce Carol Oates, Paula Hawkins, Garth Stein, Maria Semple, Jodi Picoult, Arturo Perez-Reverte, Sarah Dessen, Amy Stewart, and many more.)

      There is also an annual book festival in Berkeley, California that's held the 1st weekend in June called the Bay Area Book Festival that is fabulous!! I've attended the Bay Area Book Festival the past 3 years in a row and love it! I've enjoyed seeing Judy Blume, Sherman Alexie, Roxane Gay, and Cornelia Funke (to name a few of the authors) speak + sign books at the Bay Area Book Festival.

      Delete