Friday, August 4, 2017

50/50 Friday --- Best/Worst Book Read in July



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


This week's topic is the Best/Worst Book Read during the month of July.


Best Book Read In July
The Vegetarian by Han Kang
(Click on link above to read my review)



Worst Book Read In July
Walking On Eggshells by Lyssa Chapman
(Click on link above to read my review)





So, which books were your best and worst reads for July 2017?

4 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try The Vegetarian soon! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was difficult to put this novel down. It's definitely an interesting read.

      Delete
  2. Haha I love the cover of The Vegetarian! I should definitely check it out sometime soon! Thanks for linking up :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely difficult to put The Vegetarian down. It was a captivating read for sure. I'm glad I read it.

      Delete