Friday, August 25, 2017

50/50 Friday ~~ Book You've Enjoyed With the Most/Least Pages



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


This week's topic is the Book You've Enjoyed With the Most/Least Pages.

I have read a lot of books over the years, so it's difficult to try to remember all my my favorite books in terms of which one I liked with the least pages and most pages... But here goes nothing!


Book You've Enjoyed With the Most Pages

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
I read this novel at least 2 decades ago
and loved it!



Book You've Enjoyed With the Least Pages

(click on link above to read my review)



Share with me your favorite book with the most/least amount of pages.

8 comments:

  1. I have never read Outlander, although I know it's quite popular. I do have a copy of the first season of the television show, which I do want to watch one of these days. I've just never really had an interest in the books. Which is weird since I really like historical fiction (and time travel). Maybe someday. :-)

    Thanks for sharing, Lisa! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

      Delete
  2. Most pages: Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson, 1130 pp http://keepthewisdom.blogspot.com/2006/02/cryptonomicon.html
    Least pages: Grief Is the Thing With Feathers, 114 pp http://keepthewisdom.blogspot.com/2017/02/grief-is-thing-with-feathers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!! I'll have to stop by and read your book reviews.

      Delete
  3. Outlander has been on my list for such a long time and I haven't been able to read it yet! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it; the page count has kept me away from it for a while but I should really just tackle it :) Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean.... Longer reads can be daunting sometimes... If you end up enjoying a long book/read, it makes it worth the read though. :-)

      Delete
  4. Outlander! I actually just got that one from the library and plan to read it soon!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading Outlander as much as I did. Happy reading!

      Delete