Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Little Free Library in Lafayette, California #1

Last Sunday, my husband and I visited Lafayette, California. During our brief visit to Lafayette, California, I was able to visit two different Little Free Libraries... I love visiting Little Free Libraries and try visiting as many of them as I can. I also try to visit as many new to me Little Free Libraries as I can as it's fun seeing what each individual library looks like in person. 

I ended up leaving a total of five books between both Little Free Libraries we visited in Lafayette, California. I came away with one free book that's been on my reading wishlist for awhile now... A novel titled, Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple from the Little Free Library on Hough Avenue.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a reading group friend who mangages several Little Free Libraries. All of us in the reading group give her books we don't want to keep for them. Where'd You Go, Bernadette is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love visiting Little Free Libraries. I am an avid Bookcrosser, so I register books through Bookcrossing and hope that readers will read and make a journal entry for the book I've released at a Little Free Library... It's fun to have people write if they liked reading a book or not.

      Delete