Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Finds #83

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


This week I wasn't planning on adding anymore books to my already ginormous stacks of books waiting to be read by yours truly. 

However, this idea quickly fell by the way side when I visited a local used bookstore that was having a blowout Memorial Day book sale this past weekend. Several large areas of used paperback books were on sale for a dollar a piece. I ended up walking away with five used paperback books to add to my collection.

Below are the books I've added to my ever growing reading collection this week:

Eucalyptus by Murray Bail
Scot On The Rocks by Brenda Janowitz
Getting Over Jack Wagner by Elise Juska
Dating Big Bird by Laura Zigman
Galileo's Daughter: A Historical Memoir of Science, Faith, and Love by Dava Sobel


Plus, I downloaded several eBook freebies from Amazon to my Kindle this past week... Too many book titles to recall and share now! I admit it, I am book addict!!

What did you pick up this week to read or add to your reading wishlist??

4 comments:

  1. Those are some interesting books I've never heard of before! *be right back adding them to my TBR list* xD

    My FFs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!! Happy reading!!

      Delete
  2. I love book sales. I'm always telling myself not to buy more books, but I can never NOT buy books. Haha. My attempts seem to always fail.
    Interesting adds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on book overload myself and I don't need more books to read!! But I couldn't pass up adding the above titles... Especially when they were only a dollar a piece!

      Delete