Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bout of Bob 13.0 ~~~ Day 7 Wrap Up Post!

Bout of Books


Yesterday was the last day of the Bout of Book 13.0 Read-A-Thon. It wasn't a stellar day of reading. But I did listen to approximately 2 more hours of the audiobook, Fidelity by Thomas Perry, today, but haven't finished it yet.

I participated in a total of three read-a-thon challenges --- the Bookish Survey hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale, the Book Haiku hosted by Kristina Horner, and From Modern to Classic hosted by Ranty Runt of a Reader.

The following is my reading stats during the Bout of Book 13.0 Read-A-Thon:

I started and finished the following books during the read-a-thon:

1. The Novelty Maker by Sasha L. Miller (short story)
2. Hot Target by Suzanne Brockmann (abridged audiobook novel)

I started, but haven't finished the following two books: 

Fidelity by Thomas Perry (unabridged audiobook novel) 
 ~~~ I'm only 66% into this novel.

Prior to the read-a-thon, I'd started reading Duplicity by N. K. Traver (ARC Paperback)
~~~ I only read 33 pages of this novel during the past week.

And I finished the following audiobook that I began reading prior to Bout of Book 13.0 Read-A-Thon titled:

Innocent In Death by J. D. Robb (unabridged audiobook novel)

I am happy with what I read this past week even if I didn't stick to my initial reading goals in my sign-up post.

I hope you're enjoyed the Bout of Books 13.0 Read-A-Thon as much as I did!!

6 comments:

  1. Aaahhhhh!!!!! I missed it!!!! I've been in such a horrible reading/blog writing slump that I completely forgot about Bout of Books. I was hoping that by participating in it, it would get me out of this slump. *sigh*

    You did great, by the way, even if you didn't stick to your goals. The fact that you read and you enjoyed yourself was a HUGE accomplishment. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support!! It's always fun to read/see your comments to my blog posts. :-)

      Sorry to hear that you missed this round of Bout of Books this past week. At least there is another one in three months!

      Happy reading & blogging!!

      Delete
    2. Three months? I should mark it on my calendar.

      Delete
    3. It's in August usually! I don't remember the dates.

      Delete
  2. You did a great job with the read a thon! I can't wait until the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You did awesome as well!! I'm looking forward to the next Bout of Books Read-A-Thon as well.

      Delete