Sunday, May 3, 2015

Which Novel(s) Would You Like to See Made Into A Movie?

I've become a fan of the His Fair Assassin Trilogy series by Robin LaFevers. I read the first two novels, Grave Mercy and Dark Triumph, last year and recently finished reading the last novel, Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers a few days ago. 

I would love to see these three historical fiction novels (that make up the His Fair Assassin trilogy) made into movies. The stories are good/solid and so are the characters... And if done right by Hollywood, these three novels would make excellent movies! 

Which novels would you like to see made into movies?

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the His Fair Assassin trilogy made into movies! Hopefully good ones... :) I'd also love to see the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas made into a movie as well as possibly The Selection series by Kiera Cass or the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi! There are so many good ones! I just wouldn't want Hollywood to ruin them if they wouldn't translate into a movie all that well.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, Hollywood has a habit of making bad movies... Or at least, not doing a great job of making films they've adapted from books!! Nearly every time I see a movie made from a book I've read, I cringe!!

      Delete