Thursday, May 28, 2015

Eat, Play, Lust by Tawna Fenske

Romantic Comedy eBook Novella
I read the eBook version of Eat, Play, Lust by Tawna Fenske in a matter of a couple of hours. Eat, Play, Lust is a novella and is approximately 68 pages in length. I downloaded it for free to my Kindle from Amazon's website. Below is my honest review Eat, Play, Lust by Tawna Fenske.

First off, I'd to start by stating that I love the cover art for Eat, Play, Lust!! Secondly, I'd like to say that Tawna Fenske is a new author to me and I enjoyed reading her writing very much. 

Eat, Play, Love is a cute, well developed romantic comedy that I enjoyed reading from start to finish. The characters of Paul and Cami are fun and refreshing. I liked the humor that these two characters share between them. I also enjoyed seeing how their budding romance develops throughout Eat, Play, Love

The following is a summary for Eat, Play, Love by Tawna Fenske from Amazon's website:
Cami Pressman is a yoga instructor with a lifelong secret love of junk food. Not even an irresistible man can replace the mouthwatering wickedness of her favorite foods.
Until, that is, Paul Hammond signs up for her class. He’s a gourmet chef looking to score some fitness tips, and a date with Cami. Suddenly Cami’s lust for junk food isn’t the only thing making her tingle.
When this sinful chef and hot yoga teacher eat, play, and lust together, they just might bring their obsession to a new level.
I am giving Eat, Play, Lust by Tawna Fenske a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars!

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment