Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bout of Books 13.0 Read-A-Thon ~~~ Day 6 Update!!

Today was the sixth day of participation in the Bout of Books 13.0 Read-A-Thon!! It wasn't a great day of reading for me as I spent half the day in San Francisco, California with my hubby having way too much fun. While in San Francisco, we visited the Alexander Book Company, which is a fabulous three story bookstore in downtown San Francisco. I'll be reviewing this bookstore in a few days. 

I did manage to read while riding on BART during the 50 minute ride from home to downtown San Francisco. And also on the return journey home. I read 33 pages of Duplicity by N. K. Traver while riding on BART. I also finished reading a 53 page short story titled The Novelty Maker by Sasha L. Miller. So I read a total of 86 pages yesterday.

I've also participated in a total of three read-a-thon challenges at this point as well --- the Bookish Survey hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale, the Book Haiku hosted by Kristina Horner, and From Modern to Classic hosted by Ranty Runt of a Reader.


Happy reading!! I hope you're enjoying the Bout of Books 13.0 Read-A-Thon as much as I am.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't have more reading time yesterday, but it sounds like it was a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I most definitely had fun in San Francisco with my hubby. I love visiting indie bookstores!!

      Delete