Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday --- Sexy Male Characters In Fiction!!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


Every so often one comes across some pretty sexy fictional male characters that would make great "book boyfriends"...  Below is my list of fictional male characters that I wouldn't mind having as one of my book boyfriends!

1. Jamie Fraser from the Outlander series
2. Roarke from J. D. Robb's In Death series
3. Ivan Markovic from the Her Russian Protector series
4. Jared Strickland from the Island Trilogy
5. Stone Wilder from Instant Gratification
6. Ellis Cutler from Falling Awake
7. T. J. Wilder from Instant Temptation
8. David Hawthorne from The Girl Who Stopped Swimming
9. Dominic O'Sullivan from the Seal Island Trilogy
10. Marco Salvare from A Flower Shop Series

26 comments:

  1. Ah yes! This is definitely a beloved topic! LOL! Great picks! Must say they're pretty much all new to me!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...Jamie Fraser!!! Definitely. Yes. Very much. I actually haven't met the others yet, but right now, all I need is Jamie. Great topic choice!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine would probably be Marquis de Carabas from Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere... :) Cool list! Thanks for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roarke has my heart forever. Truly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen so many comments about the Outlander series, I really need to move it up my TBR pile. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! :)
    Gotta love book boyfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun list! My co-bloggers and I actually recorded a podcast on our top book boyfriends.

    My own TTT this week is on fictional places I'd like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post with lots of new to me books. Mine was foreign covers for books that I loved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of any of these fellas yet but everyone loves a sexy male character. Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really must get round to reading the Outlander books! I love your blog, by the way - so pretty!

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting list! I don´know these book boyfriends. yet. thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I don't know these! I've of course heard of Jamie though! Someday I'll read the Outlander books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great topic! However, I haven't read any of these books yet! Maybe I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've only read Outlander from your list, but Jamie is a fine choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As from Jamie (who technically, I've only met through the show) I don't know who any of these guys are! I guess I have some homework reading this week. Great topic.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for a list. I'd add Rhett Butler and Atticus Finch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea for a list. I'm not familiar with many of these guys... yet... I have lots of these books on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice list! I love daydreaming about book boyfriends.

    C.J.
    Sarcasm & Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a fun idea for this week's TTT freebie! although i haven't read any of the books on your list i've heard ALOT of good things about Jamie from the Outlander series!! can't wait to start that series this summer! i own the first 4/5 books in the series, but haven't made it around to reading any of them yet!
    http://www.wholly-books.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love book boyfriends! You've picked some great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm afraid I don't know any of these characters and I've only heard of two of the authors! Nice idea for a list though! Thanks for visiting my list!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jamie Fraser truly belongs to this list.

    Happy readings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aah I'm afraid I haven't read any of these books! Which one out of those would you recommend the most?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't read any of these books, thus I don't know about the guys but some of these books are on my TBR so I'm hoping soon I'll be able to meet with these guys too haha. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah, I haven't read any of these! That is sad :( So I will have to take your word for the hotness factor ;)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't heard any of these, but I do a weekly feature called Swoonworthy Sundays where I list male characters that I would like to have as my book boyfriend.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/top-ten-tuesdays-5/

    ReplyDelete