Monday, May 25, 2015

Book Passage Bookstore Inside the San Francisco Ferry Marketplace Building!!

Yesterday, my hubby and I spent another half day in San Francisco!! We once again rode BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) into downtown San Francisco. This time we spent our half day along the waterfront. The main highlight of our visit to San Francisco was visiting the Ferry Building Marketplace, which was a blast to visit despite the weekend/holiday crowds. I loved seeing all the various food stalls and restaurants inside the Ferry Building Marketplace that one can choose from to eat at during one's visit.

During our visit, I was thrilled to visit an independent bookstore inside the Ferry Building Marketplace called Book Passage. I really enjoyed this small, but busy bookstore with lots of fun book titles for sale. I also enjoyed reading the book recommendations for various book titles displayed around the Book Passage store front.

Book Passage has some amazing sounding author events/book signings. I'd like to attend one or more of these events in the future.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment