Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - FREEBIE - Book Series I'd Like To Catch Up On



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader GirlTop Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Below are the top ten book series I'd enjoy catching up on in the future!

1. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
2. The Lord John Grey Series by Diana Gabaldon
3. The Blood Destiny Series by Connie Suttle
4. Miss Fortune Mystery Series by Jana DeLeon
5. Tenzing Norbu Mystery Series by Gay Hendricks & Tinker Lindsay
6. A Flower Shop Mystery Series by Kate Collins
7. A Mira James Mystery Series by Jess Lourey
8. The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry
9. The Coffee House Mystery Series by Cleo Coyle
10. A Hangman's Daughter Tale Series by Oliver Pötzsch

13 comments:

  1. Ooh nice topic! These are new to me ones. I hope you get caught up on these soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read the Outlander series sometime.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  3. The Giver Quartet was quite the interesting series. I hope you like it.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great topic, I always have too many series that I'm in the middle of! It's been a few years since I've read Diana Gabaldon so I would definitely have some catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  5. I hope you can catch up on them. I need to read Outlander.

    MY TTT https://thereadingrebel.wordpress.com/2019/07/30/top-ten-tuesday-my-top-ten-favorite-bookish-businesses/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  6. There are so many books and series that I want to get to. There is so little time to do so. When I was younger I read a lot of series. I do so less often now but I still manage to get to one occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My same issue is time too!! Especially when one also wants to read books that are not part of a series.

      Delete
  7. I have so many series to catch up on and then I have so many I want to start! Great idea for a Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another issue I have with series is that if it has been a few years since I read the last novel in the series, one forgets what has been going on.... And who wants to begin rereading the series from the start!!

      Delete