Sunday, July 7, 2019

Bookshop Benicia in Benicia, California

Bookshop Benicia @ 636 1st Street, Benicia, California 94510
What's a visit to a new to me city without stopping at an independent bookstore??? 

I couldn't resist stopping by Bookshop Benicia while visiting the City of Benicia with my husband on Friday, July 5th. What a delightful independent bookstore!! It's a well organized bookstore and offers not only a plethora of wonderfully curated books, but also offers unique bookish related gifts as well. The staff member on hand was friendly and provided good service during our visit.

I ended up buying a cozy mystery novel as well as a couple of postcards during my visit to Bookshop Benicia. If I lived closer to Benicia, I'd definitely visit this indie bookstore frequently.

Have you visited any good indie bookstores lately?

2 comments:

  1. I need to visit a bookstore or two this month. I have been mostly getting books from the library or ordering online from Barnes & Noble. This one you visited looks very similar from the front to the one I worked at in Montrose, CA, Once Upon A Time Bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indie bookstores are so much fun to visit as each one is so unique in their own way.

      Last month, I visited the same indie bookstore twice, which was fun. Like you, I hadn't visited a bookstore in a while so had decided it would be visit one in person.

      Delete