Thursday, July 25, 2019

My Blog Name in Books Tag

I saw My Blog Name in Books Tag over at The Butterfly Reader's blog!! This book tag looked like so much fun that I wanted to do it too. 



The Rules

Spell out your blog’s name. Find a book from your TBR that begins with each letter. 

You cannot add to your TBR to complete this challenge – the books must already be on your Goodreads TBR... 
Scratch that!! I don't keep my Goodreads TBR current. So, I am going to select books from my already massive physical TBR here at home.

C - Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers 
A - An Eagle Named Freedom by Jeff Guidry 
P - Poseidon's Steed by Helen Scales Ph.D. 
T - Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick 
I - Indian Killer by Sherman Alexie 
V - Vaccine by Arthur Allen 
A - Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions by Mario Giordano 
T - Tolstoy and the Purple Chair by Nina Sankovitch
E - Eat Right For Your Type by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo 
D - Dapper Dan: Made In Harlem by Daniel R. Day 

R - Riven Rock by T. C. Boyle 
E - Enough Already by Mike Iamele 
A - A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka 
D - Down To A Soundless Sea by Thomas Steinbeck 
E - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer 
R - Romeo and/or Juliet by Ryan North

Want to participate in this book tag? Consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

  1. This is a really neat exercise. Obviously the size of one’s TBR will effect how difficult it is to come up with books. I might give this a try later. I have a very large TBR so it might be a little on the easy side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you mentioned, the larger the 'to be read' pile the easier it was to complete this book tag. My 'to be read' pile is massive.

      Delete
  2. We have some of the same books on our lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always do seem to have some of the same books in our 'to be read' pile.

      Delete