Friday, July 26, 2019

50/50 Friday - Most Favorite/Least Memoir

50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This book meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week will have a new topic and several advance topics will be listed in the tab labeled 50/50 Friday!

This week's topic is to share your most/least memoir. I've read a lot of memoirs. Many of the memoirs I loved and others I have not... Deciding on a favorite or least favorite memoir will be tough... Especially, a favorite memoir as I've read so many good ones.


Least Favorite Memoir
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
I read this memoir earlier this month and yuck!
(Click above link to read my review.)



Favorite Memoir
My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem
(Click on above link to read my review.)


Which memoirs have you enjoyed reading over the years?

5 comments:

  1. My favorite memoir is The Chronology of Water by Lydia Yuknavitch. I want to read Gloria Steinem's book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still want to read The Chronology of Water by Lydia Yuknavitch... But first, I need to read The Book of Joan.

      Delete
  2. I've not read either of these but I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the Carrie Fisher one.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear Carrie Fisher's memoir didn't work out for you. I'm of the opinion that even if someone is famous, they don't need a memoir. Or, if they REALLY feel the need for one, they'll get a competent ghost writer who isn't afraid to tell them where they're going wrong with their ideas. Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete