Saturday, July 6, 2019

Little Free Library in Benicia, California!!

Little Free Library - 376 East H Street, Benicia, California 94510
My husband and I took a half day trip to Benicia, California. During our visit we discovered a Little Free Library where I exchanged a book for another one. I love finding Little Free Libraries on my adventures out in the great wide world!

My husband and I enjoyed visiting other sights in Benicia as well... For instance, did you know that Benicia was the state capital of California before Sacramento became the state capital? Benicia was the state capital of California from 1853-1854. We made a visit to the Benicia Capitol State Historic Park to view the former state capitol building that is now a California Registered Historical Landmark.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute Little Free Library! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a very cute Little Free Library!

      Delete
    2. What a great little trip you made. I love learning history about my current state of residence.

      Delete
    3. I am a California native and didn't know until recently that Benicia had been the state capital.

      Delete