Monday, July 29, 2019

Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin


I read the ebook edition of Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin. 

Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin is the first paranormal romance in the 'Dragon In My Heart Series' and is approximately 100 pages in length.

I was able to download Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin to my Kindle for FREE.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin.

I wasn't sure what to expect from this paranormal romance as I think Mad About The Dragon may be the first of anything I've read with a dragon shifter in it. I like paranormal romances in general, but one featuring a dragon shifter would normally not be ones I am drawn to generally. 

With than said, I thought Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin was so-so. I am also NOT interested in reading the rest of the  'Dragon In My Heart Series'. The writing was so-so, the main character, Maia, wasn't consistent in her thinking/actions, and one of the major plot details didn't make sense as to how it could have happened... I don't want to go into the details of that plot snafu as it may be too much of a spoiler for those that may still want to read, Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin. 

Additionally, there's plenty of tension in Mad About The Dragon, loads of action, and a lot of romance, but nothing about this novella would motivate me to keep reading the series... Oh, and the ending of for Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin is flat, blah, boring.

The following is a plot summary for Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin from Amazon:
Love must rise in a desert of adversity...
Maia isn’t your run-of-the-mill lass.
A professional dancer with the Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas, her vision is becoming the most skilled dancer of the troupe. Life might have been easier if she just jumped on the pole, becoming the lascivious focus of randy men, and certainly more lucrative in the short term, but that life wasn’t for her.
When she needs to clear her mind, she collects desert glass in the Mojave Desert. But the desert doesn’t always give you what you want. Sometimes it gives you what you need.
A Red Dragon.
Maia had no idea her strange hobby will bring her face-to-face with a freakishly handsome dragon shifter, an encounter that will turn her world on its head.
From the moment she met Ignacio, she knew she was down for the ride. She’d never met anyone with such fiery passion, mystery, and she couldn’t get enough. Who knew that passion would open the floodgates of love, but may also bring about their downfall?
Mad About The Dragon is the first novel in the Dragon In My Heart series, which is a paranormal romance novella. If you’re a fan of thrillers, exciting storylines and steamy love scenes, then get your hands on this exhilarating story by Selene Griffin!
I am giving Mad About The Dragon by Selene Griffin a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments: