Friday, July 12, 2019

Little Free Library in Pleasanton, California

Little Free Library @ 6325 Benner Court, Pleasanton, California 94588

Earlier this week, I found myself once again in Pleasanton, California to pick up the items I knitted and dropped off to be displayed at the Alameda County Fair this year.

Before I drove over to the county fairgrounds, I stopped off at a new to me Little Free Library in Pleasanton and exchanged two used books for two different used books.

This particular Little Free Library was super cute and had a painting of the hungry caterpillar on the side of it. There were plenty of books for both kids and adults inside this Little Free Library.

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this today, a year later! Thank you for coming by. Love that author’s writing I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete