Saturday, March 16, 2019

Little Free Library - My 4th LFL Find In San Ramon, California!



This was the second Little Free Library my hubby and I discovered yesterday evening... However, this is the fourth Little Free Library we've found in San Ramon to date.

I enjoyed finding this Little Free Library in a cute residential neighborhood. I left two books and left two books.

It's so much seeking out Little Free Libraries within my own community and in other communities as well. I usually carry books with me to leave in Little Free Libraries in other cities.

I've actually lost track of how many Little Free Libraries I've found since discovering my first one in Ventura, California in 2012... I'm sure if I look through all my blog posts, I could figure it.

To date, I've only visited Little Free Libraries in California. Hopefully, I'll find Little Free Libraries in other states too.

2 comments: