Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Happy Women's History Month!!


Women's History Month runs the entire month of March annually. As a woman, I enjoy learning more about women's history and enjoy learning about women's history throughout each calendar year.

Currently, I do not have any specific books slated to read during the month of March that pertain to women's history. However, during the month of March 2019, I will be reading and reviewing books here on my blog written solely by women authors.

I did listen to the unabridged audio version of The Secret History of Wonder Woman by Jill Lepore and reviewed here on my blog in 2016. I do recommend this book. It not only covers the history of Wonder Woman, but also touches upon the early history of 20th century feminism. Click on the above link to read my review.

Do you have any specific reading plans for Women's History Month? Do you have any favorite books that pertain to Women's History?

2 comments:

  1. I just realized it was Women's History Month the other day. I haven't made specific reading plans yet, though I do usually read more books written by women than by men. Last night I watched a 2003 movie about Sylvia Plath, called "Sylvia." It was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you're off to a great start with Women's History Month. Happy reading!!

      Delete