Monday, March 4, 2019

Frostbite (Ivy Granger 0.5) by E. J. Stevens



Frostbite (Ivy Granger 0.5) by E. J. Stevens is a paranormal short story approximately 31 pages in length.

I was able to download the ebook edition of Frostbite (Ivy Granger 0.5) by E. J. Stevens to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon. Below is my honest, unbiased review of Frostbite (Ivy Granger 0.5) by E. J. Stevens.

I wasn't impressed with this short story at all. The storyline, the characters, and the plot left me feeling bored and uninterested. Needless to say, I am not interested reading the full length novels that comprise the Ivy Grange Series.

The following is a plot summary for Frostbite (Ivy Granger 0.5) by E. J. Stevens from Amazon:
This spooky prequel short story is the perfect introduction to the award-winning Ivy Granger Psychic Detective urban fantasy series. Winner of the Imadjinn Award for Best Short Story.
When a client claims that her house is being haunted, Ivy tries to keep her mind open and her weapons handy. If her psychic gifts and recent cases have taught her anything, it's that you're better off arming yourself for the unexpected. 
Will our favorite psychic detective face down murderous ghosts? Anything is possible in Harborsmouth.
I am giving Frostbite (Ivy Granger 0.5) by E. J. Stevens a rating of 1 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Too bad you didn't like this one, Lisa, but the good news it's that it was only a short story. Now you don't have to tackle the novels if don't want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that one of the best way to discover new to me authors that I haven't heard about before is through short stories. If I don't like what they've written, it is a small investment of my time. If I like what they've written, then I can read more of their full length books.

      Delete