Sunday, March 17, 2019

Constellations by Bree M. Lewandowski



Constellations by Bree M. Lewandowski is a contemporary fiction short story which is approximately 20 pages in length.

I was able to download the ebook edition of Constellations by Bree M. Lewandowski to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon. Below is my honest, unbiased review of Constellations by Bree M. Lewandowski.

I enjoyed reading this quick, short story. The writing was good overall, but I had mixed feelings about the ending to this short story as it wasn't the ending I had expected. I'm glad Constellations by Bree M. Lewandowski was a free read as I'm unsure that I will seek out works by Bree M. Lewandowski in the future.

The following is a plot summary for Constellations by Bree M. Lewandowski from Amazon:
Can the stars guide your way? Can patterns in the sky lead you?

Leon would have said no. All his life, he believed in getting where he was going by the hard work of his own hands.
But lately...lately, things have been different. Things have been downright unexplainable.
A short story to cozy up into. Author Bree M. Lewandowski offers her readers a different fun piece of fiction to believe in.
I am giving Constellations by Bree M. Lewandowski a rating of 3 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next pots, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment