Yes, I'm totally excited about participating in the 2015 Audiobook Challenge in the new year as I had so much fun participating in this event this year!!
Thank you to The Book Nympho & Hot Listens for hosting the Audiobook Challenge for the 3rd year in a row! It's a super fun event and I hope others decide to join too.
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
I'm hoping to reach the Marathoner Level in 2015!!
Yay! I'm glad you're joining the challenge :) Woot! Marathoner! That's awesome Lisa!ReplyDelete
Thank you for stopping by Loupe and leaving me a comment!! I'm really excited about participating in the 2015 Audiobook Challenge... Good luck with your audiobook goals in 2015 and thank you for co-hosting the 2015 Audiobook Challenge.Delete
Why the heck not? Lol I'll join :DReplyDelete
Yay, glad you are joining!!Delete