Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Finds #62

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

Last weekend, I supported Small Business Saturday by shopping at a local indie bookstore where I purchased two used cozy mystery novels. The following four titles I purchased were as follows:

1. Evil In Carnations by Kate Collins

2. Night of the Living Dandelion by Kate Collins

3. Secret Santa by Sabrina James

4. Naked in Death by J. D. Robb

I also purchased the following knitting book title from Joann Fabric & Craft Stores for 40% the retail price on Cyber Monday:

Learn to Arm Knit by Leisure Arts

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I admire people who knit. I have never, ever had the patience to learn. Check out my Friday Finds on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started knitting tearlier his year and am a complete newbie to the knitting world. I've wanted to learn knitting off and on for years and finally made it happen this year. I made/completed my first project in April/May, a pair of knit cuffs in a knitting class.

      Then we did a major move and I wasn't able to pick up knitting again until September.

      Delete