Monday, December 15, 2014

Bout of Books 12.0 Sign Up Post

Bout of Books

I'm so excited about the upcoming Bout of Books 12.0 Read-A-Thon taking place in January 2015!! Yes, I'll be participating once again in this fun filled reading event. Learn more about Bout of Books 12.0 as follows:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Until my next post, happy reading!! 

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Read-a-thon. I can't wait for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a post!! Happy reading to you!!

      Delete
  2. What a great challenge! I may have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun! I've participated in quite a few rounds already and love participating in some of the mini challenges.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, it is going to be so much fun!! I enjoy participating in the mini challenges too.

      Delete
  4. Wait...I might be able to do this one since I'll still be on vacation from work. I haven't been able to participate in the last two Bout of Books, so this one makes me very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you join!! Bout of Books 12.0 will be a great way to kick off the new year!!

      Delete
  5. Woo hoo! So glad you're joining! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So, am I!! So glad the day is finally here and we can beginning reading for Bout of Books 12.0. :-)

      Delete