Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Velvet Choker by Selena Kitt

Erotica eBook Novella
Yesterday, I read The Velvet Choker by Selena Kitt, which is a paranormal erotica novella approximately 67 pages in length. I was able to download a free copy of this eBook to my Kindle and I am giving my unbiased review of this novella as follows.

The Velvet Choker was a quick read for me... It not only contained elements of erotica and paranormal within the story, but also horror and suspense as well. As far as stories go, The Velvet Choker was okay... The characters were simply so-so as well. Some of the side characters, like the chauffeur were odd and took actions that didn't help propel the story along or enhance the story in anyway. By the end of this novella, I was also left with some questions regarding one of the lead characters, Hugo Kauffman, and his true identity.

The following is a book summary for The Velvet Choker from Amazon:
Lydia has heard the stories from her co-workers about the house at the apex of two dead end roads, but the young immigrant housekeeper isn't scared easily. Working for the strange and reserved jewelry maker Hugo Kauffman pays well, and for that, she's willing to overlook his eccentricities. But when Lydia finds a black, velvet choker in a box she's been forbidden from opening, her life is changed forever, and she finds herself suddenly bound to the strange and eccentric old man who runs the household. Will the introduction and interest of the new, young portrait painter save her from her plight?
I'm giving The Velvet Choker a rating of 5 stars out of 10 stars. Until my next post, happy reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment