Monday, July 1, 2024

We're Halfway Through 2024! Reading Update!

 


I can't believe 2024 is halfway over with already!! It seems like I say this every year... That time goes by too quickly. But, here we are halfway into the year!

Here's a quick reading recap to summarize my reading progress this year so far.

I've read 32 books so far this year! So, far most of them have been audiobooks. The break down is as follows:

Audiobooks: Twenty-five books

Physical Books: Five books

eBooks: Two book

My top ten favorite reads for the first half of the year are as follows:

1. Chasing the Sun by Linda Geddes

2. Overkill by Paul Offit M. D.

3. 
The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson

4. 
The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt

5. 
The Samurai's Garden by Gail Tsukiyama

6. The Poet X by 
Elizabeth Acevedo

7. Eloquence of the Sardine by Bill François

8. A Stir of Echoes by Richard Matheson

9. 
A Most Efficient Murder by Anthony Slayton

10. Fire Cider by Rosemary Gladstar and Friends

My reading goal for 2024 is to read fifty-two books. I am currently ahead of schedule in terms of my reading goals. Maybe, I'll end up reading more FAR MORE than 52 books, which would most definitely be a good thing.

How's your reading going so far in 2024? Have you been meeting your reading goals so far? What have been some of your favorite reads this year? Share with me in the comment section below!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment