Saturday, July 20, 2024

Visiting San Diego? Checkout These Independent Bookstores!

I lived in the San Diego, California area for roughly 14 years of my life. I attended junior high school, high school, and part of my college years there. In fact, my parents still live in North County in a small coastal town. So, San Diego, in general, has a soft spot in my heart.

So when I came across an article on San Diego Magazine's website titled, The Best Independent Local Bookstores in San Diego, I couldn't resist reading the article.

I've only been to the Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore in Claremont. In fact, I visited the Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore back in 2015 with my husband and we enjoyed our visit there. See my review of the Mysterious Bookstore here.

I look forward to visiting several of the other indie bookstores mentioned in the above article during future visits to San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment