Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Books with My Favorite Color on the Cover

 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Okay. the color GREEN is NOT my favorite color, but it doesn't seem like I see many books with green covers. So, I decided to highlight books with green covers instead. 

The below books are all ones I have read and reviewed. Click on the links below to read my review for each book. Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh nice cover choices and colors! These are all new to me ones too!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any on your list, but I like these covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  3. Same as you, I have chosen not to do my favourite colours, otherwise we would have had the same one as green is my absolute favourite. But I have done that theme so often and found lots and lots of green covers. However, none of them are yours (as you can see on the picture I posted.
    And I have not read any of yours. So, there are lots of new green books for me. :D
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my post:
    https://momobookblog.blogspot.com/2024/07/top-ten-tuesday-least-favourite-colours.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  4. Green IS my favorite color, so thanks for highlighting it! LOL

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete