Wednesday, July 17, 2024

New to Me Little Free Library Finds in Danville, California!!

Woodranch Clubhouse

As many of my blog readers already know, I love Little Free Libraries!! I try to find as many new to me Little Free Libraries as I can. Plus, revisit ones that I love.

On Sunday evening, my husband and I visited two new to us Little Free Libraries in Danville, California. One was at a neighborhood clubhouse and the other one curbside in front of a home.

I left behind five books in total, but I didn't bring any used books home with me as none of the choices at either Little Free Library caught my interest.

Have you discovered any new to you LFLs or revisited ones you've already discovered previously? Let me know in the comment section below!

172 Alta Vista Way, DanvilleCA

No comments:

Post a Comment