Wednesday, July 24, 2024

High Summer Read-A-Thon ~ August 2024


Seasons of Reading

I've participated in the High Summer Read-A-Thon in the past and look forward to participating in it again this year. 

The High Summer Read-A-Thon is a month long reading event that takes place during the month of August 2024 and is hosted by Seasons of Reading. I figure if I am going to be reading books anyway next month, why not participate in this low key read-a-thon?

Here's the blurb for the High Summer Read-A-Thon ~ August 2024 from the Seasons of Reading:
We start at 12:00 am eastern time on August 1st and end at 11:59 pm eastern time on August 31th. (There is a handy link to a time zone converter in the sidebar menu.) Guidelines for the readathon can be found HERE or you can access in the sidebar menu. Any information you need about the readathon can be found there. Please do be sure to check the guidelines to make sure you're following along correctly. There are specific rules regarding sign up and wrap up, especially in regards to the giveaway.

Click on above links to sign up and learn more about the High Summer Read-A-Thon.

I plan to listen to four audiobooks next month for High Summer Read-A-Thon as follows:

1. The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
2. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
3. Spaceman of Bohemia by Jaroslav Kalfar 
4. The Story of English in 100 Words by David Crystal

Usually, I do not like selecting book titles in advance as I tend to change my mind all the time about what I'm going to read next. Since I've been wanting to read the above books for quite a while, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't change my mind.

2 comments: