Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I read so many wonderful books in 2021. It was difficult to narrow down my choices to just ten books I LOVED this year. In fact, I had 15-20 books that made my list. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep them all for this week's TopTen Tuesday post.
Below is my list of favorites reads for 2021. Click on the links below to read my review of each book.1. Looking For Salvation at the Dairy Queen by Susan Gregg Gilmore
2. The Little Book of Lost Words: Collywobbles, Snollygosters, and 86 Other Surprisingly Useful Terms Worth Resurrecting by Joe Gillard
3. Diagnosis: Solving the Most Baffling Medical Mysteries by Lisa Sanders MD
4. Changing Laws: Politics of the Civil Rights Era by Judy Dodge Cummings
5. Mimi Gets A Clue by Jennifer J. Chow
6. Pandora's Lab: Seven Stories of Science Gone Wrong by Paul A. Offit MD
7. The Three Mothers: How the Mothers of Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and James Baldwin Shaped a Nation by Anna Malaika Tubbs
8. Just Like That by Gary D. Schmidt
10. Rabid: A Cultural History of the World's Most Diabolical Virus by Bill Wasik and Monica Murphy
Nice picks! Those are all new to me ones!ReplyDelete
Here's my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!Delete
That's a pretty eclectic list and kudos to you for that. I can't claim to have read any of them but there are several that may eventually end up on my reading list.ReplyDelete
Yes, my reading tastes are varied for sure.Delete
I have to get a copy of The Little Book of Lost Words!ReplyDelete
I think you'll enjoy reading The Little Book of Lost Words!Delete
#2 sounds super fun! I'm going to have to find myself a copy of that one.ReplyDelete
It is a super fun book!Delete
I haven't read any of these but I ordered "The Little Book of Lost Words" after you reviewed it and am really looking forward to reading it.ReplyDelete
I have read several books by Tracy Chevalier and loved them all, so I will have to put "The Last Runaway" on my wishlist. Thanks.
Thanks for visiting my TTT this week.
Happy reading to you in 2022!!Delete
Adding The Little Book of Lost Words: Collywobbles, Snollygosters, and 86 Other Surprisingly Useful Terms Worth Resurrecting by Joe Gillard to my TBR list!ReplyDelete
My TTT list.
I hope you enjoy it!Delete