Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I read so many wonderful books in 2021. It was difficult to narrow down my choices to just ten books I LOVED this year. In fact, I had 15-20 books that made my list. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep them all for this week's TopTen Tuesday post.
Below is my list of favorites reads for 2021. Click on the links below to read my review of each book.1. Looking For Salvation at the Dairy Queen by Susan Gregg Gilmore
2. The Little Book of Lost Words: Collywobbles, Snollygosters, and 86 Other Surprisingly Useful Terms Worth Resurrecting by Joe Gillard
3. Diagnosis: Solving the Most Baffling Medical Mysteries by Lisa Sanders MD
4. Changing Laws: Politics of the Civil Rights Era by Judy Dodge Cummings
5. Mimi Gets A Clue by Jennifer J. Chow
6. Pandora's Lab: Seven Stories of Science Gone Wrong by Paul A. Offit MD
7. The Three Mothers: How the Mothers of Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and James Baldwin Shaped a Nation by Anna Malaika Tubbs
8. Just Like That by Gary D. Schmidt
10. Rabid: A Cultural History of the World's Most Diabolical Virus by Bill Wasik and Monica Murphy