Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Hope Santa Brings/Bookish Wishes


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Below are ten books I'd enjoy Santa bringing me for Christmas this year!

1. The Sentence by Louise Erdrich
2. Litani by Jess Lourey
3. The Corpse Queen by Heather M. Herrman
4. Last Chance Texaco: Chronicles of an American Troubadour by Rickie Lee Jones
5. The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich
6. Mimi Lee Reads Between the Lines by Jennifer J. Chow
7. Mimi Lee Cracks the Code by Jennifer J. Chow
8. In the Line of Fire by R. J. Noonan
9. The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray
10. Death at Greenway by Lori Rader-Day

Which books are you hoping for this year's holiday season?

19 comments:

  1. Those are all new to me ones! I hope Santa brings you a few this year!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Santa is nice to you this year and brings you all of these wonderful books!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-that-will-be-under-my-christmas-tree/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great "Santa's list." I hope he brings them all to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got an ARC of DEATH AT GREENWAY that I've already read. If you want it, email me your mailing address (blogginboutbooksATgmailDOTcom) and I'll send it to you after the holidays. I hope you enjoy it and all these others.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind offer. I gave my list to my family, so I'll wait until after the holidays and then decide whether to ping you.

      Delete
  5. I hope Santa brings you some of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/12/21/top-ten-tuesday-347-the-christmas-movie-book-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get them all! And that you have a very Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun reading these, if you get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy these books if you receive them! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always lovely to create a wishlist and see what others wish for.

    My TTT this week. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you that it's fun to create a wishlist and see what others wish for.

      Merry Christmas to you as well!

      Delete
  10. I really want to read The Corpse Queen too.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete